tirsdag, april 10, 2007

A little gossip and work


I hope you all had a great Easter! Bani has got a new baby! And such a little sweetie, go and have a look.

The Easter holidays was relaxing, because we had to stay inside so much. I'll post a few pictures soon. After I've had the next lecture, before I get a new load of essays to correct. Sigh... Right now I seriously want a normal 8-16-job! That might happen (hopefully) quite soon. I bet after a couple of months or so I'll probably miss the job I have now, and start to reminisce about the "freedom" in this job, how I decide when to work - and in the process probably forget how many weekends and nights I've worked.

I'd like a job that is both fun and interesting while you're doing it, but not stressful - a job you don't think about at all when you're not working. I wonder if that is possible?

(The photo is snatched from here.)

4 kommentarer:

Syd sa...

is there even such a thing?

btw...you said "snatch" (hehe)

Admin sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
bani sa...

No, there is no such thing... Thanks for appreciating the cuteness of my baby! :D

HB sa...

Syd: hey, I'll say it again: "snatch" ;-)

Vesper: har sendt mail!

Bani: sigh, probably not.. And: he IS cute!:-)