Today this blog is two years old! I kind of forgot about it last year, probably because I was trying to finish a chapter for my master's thesis. So, what's happened in two years?
- I've made 92 posts (which is what other people write in three weeks)
- I've found some really cool people online! I wish I could invite you all for cake and whisky:-)
- I finished my master's thesis! Yay!
- I haven't got a proper job yet. Right now I'm part time lecturing at uni, but after June, who knows.
- I've gone swimming in winter! I meant to do it this year, too, but I've kind of kept postponing it... It's probably too late now, as it's technically spring. I mean, now it's sunny and a balmy + 3 degrees Celsius outside (37 degrees Fahrenheit)! So to go for a dip now is not proper winter swimming, the tough old ladies (who swim every week all year) would scoff.
- I've been to London, Croatia, and around Norway. This year we're thinking about Greece for the summer holidays, but we haven't decided yet. Any recommendations?
- I'm still with the lovely, lovely girlfriend! :-D She's been mentioned, or had the star role, in quite a few posts.
- I've learned to like whisky. I started out with Irish, but right now I'm drinking Scottish whisky most. Though I still really like Irish. Hmm, the bottom line is that I drink more whisky, I think.
- I still love poetry! And today is World Poetry Day! I'm proud to have my blogoversary on the same day.
Have you heard? Cold in Norway is two years old today!
Woo hoo! That's wonderful! Although I think HB should have posted a bit more often...
...and spent less time gazing at strange sculptures in Tromsø kulturhus.